Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of The Stars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alastor

Alastor

The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin Empty
PostSubject: The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin   The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:56 pm

[
The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin Animewautress
It's like...you're here! Alright~! <3"

· Name: Marie Thayer
· Date of Birth: January 5th
· Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
· Race: Alcedim
· Eyes: Orangy-brown
· Hair: Long and sandy colored, usually in a ponytail with long bangs
· Height: 5' 4"
· Weight: 95 lbs
· Build: Tiny frame, with nice curves
· Personality: Marie can be a bit snobbish to those she deems less worthy than herself, and particularly to girls that come to close to Alastor. She's been nursing a huge crush on him since she laid eyes on him, and has even formed the Prince Alastor fan club (much to his disdain). Amongst her friends, she's the queen bee, and often they gossip about other females on the ship. The only one they won't confront directly is Siren, however they likely make nasty comments behind her back as well.
· Biography: Marie grew up in a metropolitan area on the second planet of the Alcedim system. Untouched by the war, she never saw true terror. Her family was rather well to do, and as a result she can be a bit of a brat. She's used to playing leader, and she'd had her eye on Alastor from day one.
· Dislikes: Girls Alastor likes, girls that like Alastor, girls who are prettier than her
· Sexuality: Alastor-sexual

The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin Cutenekowaitress
"Nyaa nyaa~? What do we have here~?"

· Name: Puffy
· Date of Birth: April 30th
· Zodiac Sign: Taurus
· Race: γάτα
· Eyes: Amber
· Hair: Short and wavy, a mix of blond and light brown
· Height: 5' 6"
· Weight: 140 lbs
· Build: Like a cat? Nyoro~n?
· Personality: Well, Nyoro~n~ I'm a Hunder and I like fish a lot (^____^) I also like being scratched behind the ears<3 My favorite shape is the circle, I'll chase circles anywhere. Oh, and I love when I can chase a laser pen nyaa. Except sometimes people make me crash into glass walls. That's not very fun nyorowa. ;~ ;
· Biography: I don't remember much nyoron. I like to think of the now ( ^___^)
· Dislikes: Crashing into things, rotting fish, triangles
· Sexuality: ...nyoro~n?

The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin Chinesanimewaitress
"Well now, have you come to get lost in my world?"

· Name:Mei Lin Qi
· Date of Birth: May 5th
· Zodiac Sign: Taurus
· Race: Human
· Eyes: Chocolaty brown
· Hair: Very long and light purple in color
· Height: 5' 5"
· Weight: 132 lbs
· Build: You might say she's built like an old fashion coke bottle...
· Personality: Mei Lin is pretty, and she's not afraid to recklessly flaunt it. She's a hopeless flirt, and loves getting crew members drunk and talking. She's never lonely, and many on the ship look up to her as an older sister figure, as she's full of wisdom and good advice despite her outward appearance. However, she doesn't seem interested in serious relationships, possibly because of a tragedy in her former life.
· Biography: Mei Lin was married at an early age by decree of her family. It was an arranged marriage, but she grew to love her husband. However, several years later he was killed in the war. Heart broken, Mei sought an outlet for her sorrow, landing herself a job as a bartender on the Fever.
· Dislikes: Memories, bright lights, men that get too comfortable
· Sexuality: Likely bisexual based on the way she flirts with both men and women.
Back to top Go down

The main waitresses - Marie, Puffy, and Mei Lin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus :: Out of Character :: Previous RP Reference-
Jump to: