Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Of The Stars

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Construction System (Read me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin
Scarlett

Construction System (Read me) Empty
PostSubject: Construction System (Read me)   Construction System (Read me) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Our heroes each have certain skills or hobbies they excel in. By combining several different materials from the surrounding environment or monsters, they can create an entirely new item. The skills are as follows:

• Cooking - Ability to make different foods
  • Engineering - Ability to make guns, armor and shields
  • Compounding - Ability to make various healing medicines or vaccines, as well as poisons
  • Crafting - Ability to make rings, necklaces, ect (Can be used to provide extra, magical protection, or boost accuracy, precision, ect)
  • Alchemy - Ability to make rare metals used to power up weapons
  • Synthesis - Ability to enhance weapons and armor
  • Laser Tech - Ability to make plasma weapons

Rules: Assign a numerical value to each skill on a scale from 2-60 based on how good your character is at that particular skill. You can allocate 125 points only. It's up to you whether or not you want to make it balanced, or put all your points into several things. No playable character can exceed 60 points on any skill unless they have good reason (For example, one character's occupation was blacksmith by trade). Each skill must have at least 2 points.

Group Values are as follows -
2-20 Low ability
21-40 Average Ability
41-60 High Ability
60+ Master ability
Back to top Go down
Donovan
Admin
Donovan

Character Stats : Affinity
Alastor -
Scarlett -
Nostromo -
Claire -

PostSubject: Re: Construction System (Read me)   Construction System (Read me) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Cooking - 20
Engineering - 5
Compounding - 2
Crafting - 3
Alchemy - 30
Synthesis - 45
Laser Tech - 20

Donovan never had the imagination for creating whole new things, however, had the eye for weakness. With that, he uses his astound knack to detect weakness to improve on weapons, armor, and even cooking. Yes, cooking, a hobby he looked into a bit, but never became extremely good at.
Back to top Go down
Nostromo
Admin
Nostromo

Character Stats : Affinity:
Alastor (70),
Donovan (55),
Emmerich (55),
Raiz (55),
Claire (55),
Siren (60)

PostSubject: Re: Construction System (Read me)   Construction System (Read me) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Cooking - 10
Engineering - 55
Compounding - 5
Crafting - 5
Alchemy - 10
Synthesis - 10
Laser Tech - 30

Nostromo is an ace when it comes to the manufacturing of weapons, armor, and shields; having been brought under the tutelage of his father and later the people who took him in. They don't call him Sparky for nothing, as he can be often seen fusing and crafting various items in hour long sessions between missions; making him one of the go to figures for any required equipment and fortifications. Of course all of this time spend making useful things do not necessarily allow him to be very useful at much of anything else, except plasma.. yaay plasma!
Back to top Go down
https://nexussaga.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction System (Read me)   Construction System (Read me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction System (Read me)
Page 1 of 1